To minimize any risks, your Local Concierge will be taking a ‘socially distanced’ approach to your care and will typically be conducting welcome meetings by distance or video or voice call. They will, as ever, be available by WhatsApp, email, text or phone to assist you throughout your holiday and are very much looking forward to seeing you – virtually, if not in person.
Check-in and check-out times for all accommodation will be strictly observed to allow adequate time for cleaning and preparation.
For villas that include mid-week cleaning, guests must vacate the property while the clean takes place to comply with social distancing guidelines.
Enhanced cleaning protocols:
- Cleaners will be paying extra attention to cleaning ‘high touch’ areas in the accommodation. These include light switches, remote controls, hairdryers, safes, bathroom and kitchen surfaces, kitchen utensils, keys and handrails.
- Cleaners will be asked to use hypochlorite solution to thoroughly disinfect the accommodation before occupation by each party. kitchen surfaces, kitchen utensils, keys and handrails.
- All bedding will be laundered in cycles where temperatures are maintained at 65° for not less than ten minutes, or 71° for not less than three minutes.
- All villa Welcome Packs will include hand sanitizer, alongside a selection of complimentary cleaning supplies.
- Any unnecessary paper e.g. leaflets and guides will be removed from the accommodation.
- Cleaners themselves will follow strict protocols, including wearing disposable gloves, removing shoes/wearing disposable shoe protectors and following social distancing rules when working in teams.
- The chlorine and pH levels of our pools are tested regularly to ensure they offer a safe environment for our guests.